Yoga Retreat Centre in Pelion - The Farm and Cherry Tree Orchard
Yoga Retreat centre at Pelion mountain, Greece
Retreat centre at Pelion mountain, Greece
Welcome to Pelion Homes Yoga Retreat Centre Pelion – The Farm & Cherry tree orchard. A magical and inviting space that is surrounded by pure nature and warmth.
Conveniently located only a few minutes walk away from the Pelion Homes villas, in Agios Georgios, Nilias. Offering breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the Pagasitikos Gulf and Pelion mountain. A unique and wonderful venue that you will fall in love with. Where you can breathe, unwind and relax whilst embarking upon a new and enlightening spiritual journey. A place where you will be submerged within nature and find your inner self.
Our ‘Bedouin’ style tent
The Yoga retreat centre and Bedouin tent is easily accessible and allows up to 24 people when the tent is enclosed, and 32 people to practise yoga or other activities at one time when the tent walls are open.
The fully protected internal tent space is 70 sq m. The open air yoga retreat decking area is 130 sq m, perfectly shaded by trees surrounding the venue. The venue also offers 360 panoramic views overlooking the Cherry tree orchard and sea views towards Pagasitikos Gulf. The tent is fitted with mosquito nets, ceiling fans and a wood operated air heater for extra comfort dependent on the season. See our ‘Facilitator Overview & FAQ‘, for more information.
- Exclusive use of our dedicated and beautiful retreat space embedded in nature for classes, seminars and workshops.
- A range of wellness & nature-based experiences, hosted by leading industry professionals throughout the year.
- A wonderful communal area for dining, with delicious farm-to-table cuisine and refreshments prepared by our trained holistic nutritionist and cook.
- Luxury private villas with mountain and sea views. Spacious gardens to relax in, BBQ facilities & private pools.
- Guided nature experiences and activities; Hiking tours, private sailing trips, wild mushroom hunting, herb foraging, private dining & more.
- Super friendly and professional in-house Event Management services for bespoke requests and requirements.
- Retreat Props and equipment (See our FAQ for more information)
We are a small but talented team that mindfully curate exceptional retreats in an idyllic and unique surroundings. We always collaborate on each project with love and offer deep care and attention to our retreat partners and participants.
All retreats are composed in harmony with nature and provide the ideal platform for freedom, self-expression and mind & body nourishment’.
Looking for a smooth itinerary that will ensure you’re completely taken care of? Leave this in our capable hands.
- Private transportation within Greece (not including flights).
- Accommodation for up to 28 people in 6 villas (private & twin shared occupancy).
- Typically 2 meals per day; brunch & dinner (3 meals can be provided on request).
- Catering for dietary requirements and allergies (Just let us know details in advance).
- Complimentary supplies; fresh fruit, vegetables and ingredients in each villa.
- Others local spaces for your workshops, lessons and practice.
- Facilitator liaison, retreat programme planning & management.
- Delicious & nutritious picnics or snacks out in nature.
FARM TO TABLE CUISINE
Soul food made with love!
Located right next to the retreat centre on the Pelion Homes farm, is the large communal space where the retreat guests can relax and enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner dependent on your preferences. The dining area has a wrap around balcony, with stunning views overlooking the village of Agios Georgios, Pelion mountain and the sea below.
You can expect an infusion of delicious vegetarian & vegan dishes with a mouthwatering twist. We’re confident you’ll be wanting to come back to visit us just for a taste of this truly nutritious and amazing food!
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
CALLING ALL ‘ RETREAT HOSTS & FACILITATORS’
Are you ready to connect your community and host your
next magical retreat experience in Pelion, Greece?
We’ve worked with independent large groups and yoga teachers for many years and have the facilities and expertise to organise unique bespoke retreats based on your requirements and the pace at which you wish your retreat to run at.
We love collaborating with like minded people and would be delighted to hear from you. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text via the whatsapp button, and we can book in a no obligation ‘Discovery Call’ to discuss your requirements. Thank you!