Yoga Retreat Centre in Pelion - The Farm and Cherry Tree Orchard
Yoga Retreat centre at Pelion mountain, Greece
Yoga Retreat centre at Pelion mountain, Greece
Welcome to Pelion Homes Yoga Retreat Centre Pelion – The Farm & Cherry tree orchard. A magical and inviting space that is surrounded by pure nature and warmth.
Conveniently located only a few minutes walk away from the Pelion Homes villas, in Agios Georgios, Nilias. Offering breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the Pagasitikos Gulf and Pelion mountain.
A unique and wonderful venue that you will fall in love with. Where you can breathe, unwind and relax whilst embarking upon a new and enlightening spiritual journey. A place where you will be submerged within nature and find your inner self.
Our ‘Bedouin’ style tent
The Yoga retreat centre and Bedouin tent is easily accessible and allows up to 24 people when the tent is enclosed, and 30 to 35 people to practise yoga or other activities at one time when the tent walls are open.
The fully protected internal tent space is 70 sq m. The open air yoga retreat decking area is 130 sq m, perfectly shaded by trees surrounding the venue. The venue also offers 360 panoramic views overlooking the Cherry tree orchard and sea views towards Pagasitikos Gulf. The tent is fitted with mosquito nets, ceiling fans and a wood operated air heater for extra comfort dependent on the season.
The retreat food we prepare with love!
Located next to the retreat centre on Pelion Homes farm, is a large communal space where the retreat guests can relax and enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner dependent on your preferences.
The food is cooked in the kitchen by our friendly trained chef, who uses locally sourced ingredients to prepare an infusion of traditional dishes with a mouthwatering twist.
The dining area has a wrap around balcony, with stunning views overlooking the village of Agios Georgios, Pelion mountain and the sea below.
What we offer
- A dedicated and beautiful retreat space embedded in nature for classes, seminars and workshops
- A range of wellness & nature-based experiences, hosted by leading industry professionals throughout the year
- A wonderful communal area for dining, with delicious farm-to-table cuisine and refreshments prepared by our trained holistic nutritionist and cook
- Luxury private villas with mountain and sea views. Spacious gardens to relax in, BBQ facilities & private pools
- Guided nature experiences and activities; Hiking tours, private sailing trips, wild mushroom hunting, herb foraging, private dining & more.
- Super friendly and professional in-house Event Management services for bespoke requests and requirements.
Other spaces for yoga retreats
Get a feel of the local architecture and heritage. We can organise your yoga practice in different venues, both open air – fully exposed to nature – or in more sheltered spaces, including various local buildings.
- External space at the garden of ‘Villa Selini‘.
- Old traditional houses.
- Aloni open air theater.
- Beach practice.
- Forest practice.
- Local primary school.
Our hospitality package
Our team at Pelion Homes can offer you a unique comprehensive hospitality package, including:
- All transportation within Greece (not including flights).
- Accommodation for up to 30 people in 8 villas (single & double occupancy).
- Full-board on all days (breakfast, brunch and dinner – plus fresh fruit and vegetables and other ingredients in the fridge of each villa).
- Spaces for your yoga lessons.
- Snacks and picnics.
- Guided excursions and nature outings Day trips to the beach.
- Visits to historical sites – entrance fees and guides are included (both in Volos and Pelion).
Hello to all ‘Yoga Teachers’
Are you a Yoga Teacher looking to organise a unique Yoga Retreat in Pelion, Greece?
We’ve worked with independent large groups and yoga teachers for many years and have the facilities and expertise to organise unique bespoke retreats based on your requirements and the pace at which you wish your retreat to run at.
We love collaborating with like minded people and would be delighted to hear from you. Please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email and we’ll get right back to you – Thank you!
Cancellation of a retreat
Kindly note any cancellations made by an organiser or participant must be received in writing or by email. A cancellation made more than 60 days before arrival; Pelion Homes will provide a full refund (not including the retreat deposit where applicable). A cancellation made within 60 – 45 days before arrival, Pelion Homes will provide a 50% refund (not including the deposit where applicable). A cancellation made less than 45 days before arrival or no-show will automatically be considered as non-refundable. If a participant cannot attend for any personal reason, Pelion Homes booking terms and cancellation conditions will be applied. If a cancellation is due to reasons such as force majeure, COVID-19 and can be verified, Pelion Homes will provide the option of a refund or to reschedule the retreat or event to another date. Pelion Homes is not liable for any other expenses a participant may have incurred in relation to a retreat, e.g. flight costs. We recommend taking out travel insurance cover to protect you in such circumstances.