Rekindle Yoga Retreat | October 2022
'A 3-Day Yoga Retreat - Rekindle your inner spirit and radiate your inner light!
07.10.22 - 10.10.22
With Petros Kobogiorgas & Angeliki Ksona.
Rekindle your inner spirit and radiate your inner light!
“Where the most beautiful wildflowers grow, there, man’s spirit is fed and poets grow” – inspired by this quote by Henry David Thoreau, we have created a special retreat to uplift our spirit through the practice of yoga.
The retreat aims to:
- Reintroduce us to ourselves: unite body and mind on and off the mat, for yoga, above all, is the study of the Self.
- Explore sounds: the sound of our breath is the music we sing to the world. Through pranayama and chanting powerful mantras we find expression and share the feelings springing from the heart.
- Discover ancient Indian wisdom: Great Heroes, powerful Kings, venerable Rishis and almighty Gods come alive during our asana practice and narrate their stories in kirtan circles.
The retreat is open to anyone who wishes to take a short break from daily routine and marvel at the beauty of nature in full bloom, while also experience moments of yoga with oneself. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner, you will find different meaning in participating in the various practices of the retreat.
After all, life itself can alone rekindle life!
Pelion Homes Retreat Centre. Agios Georgios Nilias is a beautiful and green traditional village on the slopes of the Western Pelion, 22 km from Volos, between the Pagasitikos Gulf and the Aegean Sea, at a distance of 20′-30 ‘from the nearest beaches and near the village of Milies.
Meet the instructorS
Petros Kobogiorgas – Petros is a Yoga instructor and was born and raised in Athens. He firstly came across the yogic path in 2010 and since then yoga became an integral part of his daily life. He is a certified teacher since 2015, having attended the 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training (RYS 200) and he is the owner of Arunah Shankha, a yoga and holistic therapy studio.
Angeliki Ksona – Angeliki is a Hatha Yoga instructor since 2018, having completed the 200-hour TT with Konstantinos Charantiniotis. She has also completed Bhakti and Kirtan Teacher Training with Tassos Antonopoulos and Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Betty Papadopoulou. Strongly inspired by music and rituals, she has made a shift towards Bhakti Yoga, the Yoga of Devotion.
- 08:30 – 09:30 – Sun Salutations and Mantra chanting
- 09:30 – 11:00 – Vinyasa yoga / Hatha Yoga with Anusara elements
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Brunch
- 12:00 – 18:00 – Free time: Excursions, nature activities
- 18:00 – 19:30 – Yin Yoga, Pranayama, Kirtan
- 20:00 – 21:30 – Dinner
Everyone interested in finding a safe environment to commune, co-exist and at the same time delve into the self is very welcome to this retreat.
We will explore how yoga applies to the reality we experience through asana and pranayama, chanting and kirtan, myths and legends.
There will be free time for nature activities depending on group preferences and weather conditions and plenty of time to just relax and enjoy the beautiful Pelion Home villas and idyllic retreat centre surrounded by nature.
- Will be at the beautiful PELION HOMES Villas. Shared for 3-7 guests per villa depending on size and availability. Some have private pools.
- Twin Room: Choose to stay in a twin room with shared bathroom facilities
- Single Room with shared bathroom: Enjoy a spacious single room for your privacy with shared villa bathroom facilities
- Single Room with ensuite bathroom: Looking for a little more privacy? Choose our most luxurious accommodation option with a king-sized bed and private ensuite bathroom.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
- To reserve your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Next to the retreat facilities, on the Pelion Homes farm, is a large communal area where guests can relax and enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner according to their preferences.
The food is cooked in the kitchen by a friend and trained chef, who uses local ingredients to prepare a vegetarian meal from traditional dishes with delicious touches. The dining room has a balcony, with stunning views of the village of Agios Georgios, Pelion and the sea below
Find Out More Information.
Please reach out to | email@example.com