Dance Is movement | July 2022
'7 Day MOVEMENT, DANCE & RESTORATION Retreat'
19.07.22 - 26.07.22
With Noa Kadman & Inbal Shay
Wouldn’t you just love to finally travel to a heavenly spot on earth and commune through conscious dance and movement? Let’s make this dream happen together!!!
We are thrilled to invite you to 7 nights of time dedicated solely to YOU. We’ll move, dance, rest, restore and reconnect to our true desires and needs in our own natural time and our own body’s way.
Step into SuryaSoul – When Yoga becomes a Dance of Life. A magical conscious dance practice that aims to spread the wings of unity around the world, by first creating unity (=yoga) within ourselves and with our community. An inspiring blend of Yoga, Tao, Chakra Journeying, Mantras and Mudras is combined with unique world music. Some classes are more structured (Soma Classes) and some are mostly guided free dance experiences (Spirit Classes). We will also dance the Dance of Yoga and the Dance of Hand Mudras.
Relax and integrate with Tibetan Bowl sound baths and silent meditations. Allow the palpable joy and somatic connected awareness to ripple like waves through your body to create new levels of silence and quietude.
We will journey through our seven chakra centres to enter, explore, evolve, express, embrace and emote – We would love for you to join us!
Pelion Homes Retreat Centre. Agios Georgios Nilias is a beautiful and green traditional village on the slopes of the Western Pelion, 22 km from Volos, between the Pagasitikos Gulf and the Aegean Sea, at a distance of 20′-30 ‘from the nearest beaches and near the village of Milies.
Meet the instructorS
Noa Kadman – Somatic explorer and educator, Dedicated SuryaSoul Dance of Life teacher, Nia Technique Black Belt instructor and owner of the Dance Life with Noa Studio in Israel. An experienced facilitator of classes, retreats and workshops. Completely bi-lingual English / Hebrew.
In addition, a Mind-Body Balancing practitioner, a Dharma Ocean somatic meditation practitioner and an International dance retreat traveller.
Inbal Shay – Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Tibetan Bowl facilitator, Trilotherapy practitioner, Chi Yoga teacher and lightworker. Author of the book “Five Pulses” about the 5 elements according to Chinese Medicine.
7:00 – Morning meditation
7:30 – Chi-Yoga or other movement practice
8:30 – Morning snack at the communal space
10:00 – Morning Dance session
11:00 – Brunch
11:00 – 17:00 – Free time
17:00 – Dance session with closing Tibetan Bowl meditation session.
19:00 Dinner at the communal space
- 20:30 Evening activities (Tarot Card workshop, Full session of Tibetan Bowl Sound Bath, Colors and Energy workshop)
- The organiser’s speak: English & Hebrew
- The maximum participants for the group is 18
- Suitable for all levels.
- Will be at the beautiful PELION HOMES Villas. Shared for 3-7 guests per villa depending on size and availability. Some have private pools.
- Twin Room: Choose to stay in a twin room with shared bathroom facilities
- Single Room with shared bathroom: Enjoy a spacious single room for your privacy with shared villa bathroom facilities
- Single Room with ensuite bathroom: Looking for a little more privacy? Choose our most luxurious accommodation option with a king-sized bed and private ensuite bathroom.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
- This retreat is hosted by Noa Kadman. To reserve your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants must sign and submit the Pelion Homes Retreat Agreement in order to attend this programme.
Those who have visited the Pelion Homes Retreat Centre will have seen that we have an organic garden, where we grow a variety of plant-based foods and ingredients. This along with sourcing locally sourced ingredients ensures we offer farm-to-table food supporting a healthier lifestyle.
Enjoy a wonderful infusion of Mediterranean cuisine and let our retreat chef’s work their magic.