Retreats Rate Policy & Data Handling

Retreat Rates & Booking Policy:

Early Bird: Full prepayment policy (if applicable).

To take advantage of a special Early Bird offer, a full prepayment of the total reservation’s amount is required at the time of booking and in advance of the Early Bird deadline set by the retreat facilitator.

  • At the time of booking, 100% payment must be made in order to secure the reservation and to participate. 
  • Payment can be made via Secure Credit Card Payment: pay.vivawallet.com/pelionhomes or via Bank Transfer*:

Pelion Homes, Eurobank | Beneficiary: APEX S.A. | IBAN: GR6602602070000620201567648 (Eurobank) | BIC: ERBKGRAA.

*Upon check-in, we might ask for the credit card to be presented that the reservation was made with.

Early Bird: Cancellation Policy.

No free cancellation is allowed for this rate, special conditions apply. When making a reservation under Early Bird  / Full Prepayment Booking the following cancellation rules apply:

  • At the time of booking, the whole amount of the reservation will be charged.
  • In case of cancellation of your reservation at any time, you will be charged 100% of the total amount corresponding to your booking. 
  • Please note if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, 100 per cent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
  • We will accept someone else to take your spot if you’re able to confirm the new participant’s details and booking.

Normal Rate: Full prepayment policy

When booking your place for a Retreat with the Normal Rate at the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit of 30% must be made in order to secure the reservation. The remaining balance (70%) shall be settled 8 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. If the balance is not received 8 weeks prior to arrival, the booking can be considered invalid and the Management has the right to cancel the reservation with no refund.

  • At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit of 30% must be made in order to secure the reservation and to participate. 
  • The remaining balance (70%) must be paid 8 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date.
  • Payment can be made via Secure Credit Card Payment: pay.vivawallet.com/pelionhomes or via Bank Transfer*:

Pelion Homes, Eurobank | Beneficiary: APEX S.A. | IBAN: GR6602602070000620201567648 (Eurobank) | BIC: ERBKGRAA.

*Upon check-in, we might ask for the credit card to be presented that the reservation was made with.

Normal Rate: Cancellation Policy

The Normal Rate allows booking modifications up to 8 weeks prior to arrival.

When making a reservation under Normal Flexible Rate the following cancellation rules apply:

  • In case of cancellation prior 8 weeks before arrival, you will be charged 30% of the total amount corresponding to your booking.
  • In case of cancellation post 8 weeks before arrival, you will be charged 100% of the total amount corresponding to your booking.
  • We will accept someone else to take your spot if you’re able to confirm the new participant’s details and booking.

Private Data Handling:

Here at Pelion Homes, we strive to deliver outstanding services, products, and experiences. We value your trust and, more importantly, your loyalty. We recognise that privacy is an important issue. 

We have developed this Statement to explain our practices regarding the personal information we collect from you or about you on this site or via our apps, through written or verbal communications with us, when you visit one of our properties, or from other sources. 

Please note that we certify that all data we gather is used solely for the registry of guests here at Pelion Homes and for marketing purposes (i.e. promotiοnal offers, discount vouchers, seasonal greetings and more) only. We do not share personal information with any other third parties. 

By using any of our services or products and/or by agreeing to this Statement, e.g. in the context of registering for any of our services or products, you agree to the collection and use of Personal Information as described in this Statement.  

Any questions, please feel free to contact info@pelionhomes.com. Thank you.

Fancy checking out the Pelion Homes accommodation offering? Head over to our selection of villas in Pelion, via the below button.

Pelion Homes wellness centre
Scroll to Top